Thursday, August 24, 2006

:: WEDNESDAY ::
woken up by a dream agn. tired. mom nagged agn. went out to hair salon to get my hair cut. tink it does look abit untidy afterall. erm, kinda lost in boonlay place. haahx. finally got to de salon. sit n wait for awhile. erm, had my hair done. wooosh!! i'm such a cute gurl. hahax. it's almost de same as my strawberry hairstyle back in de 1990's. hahax. everyone loves my strawberry hairstyle. hahax. but i find it kinda sux. hmm, not tis one thou. tis one rocks! hahax. i can finally make use of my mousseeeeeee.. hahax. tink LeeWah will get shocked when she c me tml. ahahx. aft tt, went home. take money. went to facial. n OMG. it's super duper damn $%#@ PAIN!! kk la.. my face had gotten from bad to worse.. aaaaa.. me so ugly now.. hahax.. but I AM UGLY.. ^^ hu cares.. hahax.. =x even de facial person there ask me go slp earlier, eat healthier food, drink more water.. bla bla bla.. yea.. i know all this.. but still, i'm still awake NOW!! hahax.. XD it's 3am here.. hahax..

kk.. go slp le la.. nites *** ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home